This year students may register either online or on paper.
To Register Online:
1. Create an account, or update your existing one (do this now).
2. Review enrollment requirements. Gather all paperwork, including recommendation forms. Have these documents ready to fax, mail or attach as PDF or JPG files to your application.
3. Review the sessions and classes. If possible, select first and second choice for each hour you plan to attend.
4. Log in to your account and select a session to begin your application process. Follow the online instructions to apply.
5. Pay by Credit Card or PayPal. (For PayPal, have your password handy!)
Register using a Paper Application Form:
1. Download the printable application form for the program you wish to attend.
2. Select Session or Sessions your student will attend.
3. Select classes for your child's grade level. Grades indicate the level your child enters next fall.
4. Complete the Application Form, including all contact information, and a clear choice of classes for each time slot.
5. Calculate total tuition.
6. Select Before- and After-Care Activities, if needed.
7. Select Alternate Class choices. This helps us make sure you get a class you want, even when your first choice is filled.
8. Enclose all papers and payments. Mail or hand-deliver to our office at 1456 9th Ave., San Francisco, CA 94122. Registrations are processed in the order they are recieved.